LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITEnexoevents.com
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the obligation to provide information as stipulated in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information on this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, nexoevents.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by:
Nexo Events whose contact details are:
Contact telephone number: +34 666 926 020
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The subject matter of the terms and conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the Website shall be understood to mean: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Content) and all those online services or resources that it may offer to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Nexo Events reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and of the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Nexo Events may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free of charge without the User having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made by means of prior subscription or registration by the User.
Access, browsing and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled for interaction between Users, and the User and Nexo Events, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, whereby the User accepts, from the moment he/she starts browsing the Website, all the Conditions set forth herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them each time he/she visits the Website.
The Nexo Events Website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- Any use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by Nexo Events which is contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or which in any other way may be prejudicial to the rights of third parties or to the operation of the Website.
- The truthfulness and lawfulness of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Nexo Events for access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify Nexo Events of any event that allows the improper use of the information recorded on such forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorised access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Nexo Events reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Nexo Events shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Website does not imply the establishment of any commercial relationship between Nexo Events and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, this Nexo Events Website is not intended for minors. Nexo Events disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
The Website is primarily intended for Users residing in Spain. Nexo Events makes no representation that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or is domiciled elsewhere and decides to access and/or browse the Website, he/she shall do so at his/her own risk and shall ensure that such access and browsing complies with the local legislation applicable to him/her, and Nexo Events shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for such access and browsing.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Nexo Events does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, the Content or the Services. Nexo Events will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, Nexo Events makes no representation or warranty that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
Nor does Nexo Events make any representation or warranty that the content or software that may be accessed through this Website is error-free or will not cause damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no event shall Nexo Events be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from accessing, browsing and using the Website, including but not limited to loss, damage or harm caused to computer systems or caused by the introduction of viruses.
Nexo Events shall also not be liable for any damage that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any telecommunications failures, interruptions, faults or defects that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, Nexo Events undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller processing the personal data
The data controller of the personal data collected by Nexo Events is: Nexo Events (hereinafter also the Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Contact telephone number: +34 666 926 020
Contact email: email@example.com
Register of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Nexo Events, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency, which can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between Nexo Events and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the User, or to respond to a request or query from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times after full and transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected shall be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Proactive accountability principle: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Nexo Events are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Nexo Events undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
The personal data are collected and managed by Nexo Events in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities that are part of Nexo Events’ corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 1 year or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Nexo Events. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Nexo Events undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Web Site is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certified, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because Nexo Events cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others fraudulently accessing personal data, the Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any other person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has the following rights over Nexo Events and may, therefore, exercise the following rights against the Data Controller as recognised in the GDPR:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Nexo Events is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that Nexo Events has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, inter alia, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for such data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the right of the User, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to this other controller.
- Right of opposition: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by Nexo Events.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by writing to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-nexoevents.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document supporting the request you are making.
This application and any accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Calle del Alcalde de Móstoles, 5 Bajo 1 – 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Website in order to recognise him/her as a User, and to personalise his/her experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Nexo Events with services requested by Nexo Events to improve the Website and the user’s experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyse browsing information, i.e. how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users optimum quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on website trends are drawn up without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiry period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, where required by law or where a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social media cookies
Nexo Events incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to social networks from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
VI. LINKS POLICY
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Nexo Events Website should be aware that:
No reproduction – in whole or in part – of any of the Content and/or Services of the Website is permitted without the express authorisation of Nexo Events.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect representations about the Nexo Events Website, its Content and/or Services are permitted.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Website that is protected as intellectual property by Spanish law, unless expressly authorised by Nexo Events.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between Nexo Events and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by Nexo Events of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Nexo Events, itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Nexo Events, are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Nexo Events. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical medium provided that this is exclusively for your personal use. The User may not, however, remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website involves a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, he/she must immediately notify Nexo Events through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Nexo Events reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems necessary for improper use of the Website and its Contents, or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Nexo Events shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties shall submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the judges and courts that correspond according to law.
Last update: 21 April 2020