I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, Nexo Events (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller processing the personal data
The data controller of the personal data collected by Nexo Events is: Nexo Events, (hereinafter, Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: Calle del Alcalde de Móstoles, 5 Bajo 1 – 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Contact telephone number: +34 666 926 020
Contact email: email@example.com
Register of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Nexo Events, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency, which can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between Nexo Events and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the User, or to respond to a request or query from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times after full and transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Proactive accountability principle: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Nexo Events are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Nexo Events undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
Los datos personales son recabados y gestionados por Nexo Events con la finalidad de poder facilitar, agilizar y cumplir los compromisos establecidos entre el Sitio Web y el Usuario o el mantenimiento de la relación que se establezca en los formularios que este último rellene o para atender una solicitud o consulta.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities that are part of Nexo Events’ corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
At the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the specific purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the uses to which the collected information will be put.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 1 year or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Nexo Events. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Nexo Events undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because Nexo Events cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others fraudulently accessing personal data, the Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any other person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has the following rights over Nexo Events and may, therefore, exercise the following rights against the Data Controller as recognised in the GDPR:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Nexo Events is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that Nexo Events has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, inter alia, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for such data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the right of the User, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right of opposition: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by Nexo Events.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by writing to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-nexoevents.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes. Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document supporting the request you are making.
This application and any accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Calle del Alcalde de Móstoles, 5 Bajo 1 – 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during their visit to the Website in order to recognise them as a User, and to personalise their experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Third party cookies
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Nexo Events with services requested by Nexo Events to improve the Website and the user’s experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyse browsing information, i.e. how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users optimum quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on website trends are drawn up without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiry period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, where required by law or where a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social media cookies
Nexo Events incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to social networks from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
Nexo Events reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be explicitly notified to the User. The User is recommended to consult this page periodically to keep abreast of the latest changes or updates.